QR components do not execute Delphi code

Hi There Guys,

Another question here:

If and when I write code to alter/manipulate a specific QR component at
design-time, with the idea to have this executed at run-time at the printing
of the report (or previewing), these sections of code never execute -
regardless fo which event I used for the code.

Any suggestions?

Thanx a million!
Hendrik

Re:QR components do not execute Delphi code

Hendrik,

You might want to give a little example of your code, so we can get a better
idea of what you mean by that.

Christophe.
Hendrik Potgieter <hend...@waterlines.co.za> schreef in berichtnieuws
3d733...@newsgroups.borland.com...

> Hi There Guys,

> Another question here:

> If and when I write code to alter/manipulate a specific QR component at
> design-time, with the idea to have this executed at run-time at the
printing
> of the report (or previewing), these sections of code never execute -
> regardless fo which event I used for the code.

> Any suggestions?

> Thanx a million!
> Hendrik

Other Threads