Best way to connect a front end to an Access database with Delphi 6

I got my Delphi 6 Pro, and they've added a lot of stuff for database
connectivity it seems.

I want to do a simple front end to an Access 2000 database. What is the best
(easiest - most direct) way to access an Access 2000 database with all the
new database connectivity tools in Delphi 6 Pro?

Are there any online examples?

Re:Best way to connect a front end to an Access database with Delphi 6

There is only one way and that is dbGo (formerly ADO Express).

--
Bill

Re:Best way to connect a front end to an Access database with Delphi 6

Bill,

From my understanding, ADO doesn't use the UpdateSQL type methodology of
updates (by way of cached updates).  Is there more than one way to
accomplish work-arounds for this difference?

Thanks,

David Beyer

"Bill Todd (TeamB)" <bill.nos...@dbginc.com> wrote in message

> There is only one way and that is dbGo (formerly ADO Express).

> --
> Bill

Other Threads