Programmers: I need help with Delphi3 pascal

Calling all delphi programmers!!!!
I'm new at pascal(Delphi3).  i need to know how this would look in delphi
pascal.  any help would be greatly appreciated.  I sure could use the help.
maybe someone could point me in the right direction. PLEASE!
thanks in advance,

AndyF...@AOL.com

Request the following from the Dividends, Interest, and Other Income Table
under the
Interest section:

1. U.S. Government Obligations
2. Bank Deposit
3. Other Taxable
4. Foreign Income
5. Add the Amounts from line #1 through Line #4 above. Result equals-Total
Interest
Income for Federal Allocation for Fees
6. Request Interest(line 4a) from the Partnership detail screen.  If more
than one
Partnership then sum all the Interest amounts first.
7. Request Interest(line 4a) from the S-Corp detail screen.  If more than one
S-Corp
then sum all the interest amounts first.
8.  Request Interest(line 1) from the Trust/Estate detail screen.  If more
than one
Trust/Estate then sum all the interest amounts first.
9.  Add the amounts from line#5 through #8 above.  Result equals-Total Interest
Income.

***An Interest Statement should be printed for back up purposes***