Object Pro Opcrt unit runtime error 200

I know that there are some fixes for the runtime error 200 (divide by 0) for
the BP7 crt unit.
Is there a fix for the opcrt unit that suffers with the same problem on fast
CPUs??

If any one has a solution, it will be a life-saver!!!

Thanks in advance,
George

Re:Object Pro Opcrt unit runtime error 200

RE: Object Pro Opcrt unit runtime error 200
BY: "George Inglessis" <gin...@frinton.com>

>I know that there are some fixes for the runtime error 200 (divide by 0) for
>the BP7 crt unit.
>Is there a fix for the opcrt unit that suffers with the same problem on fast
>CPUs??
>If any one has a solution, it will be a life-saver!!!
>Thanks in advance,
>George

TurboPower Software still supports OPPro and has fixes available at thier site:
"ftp://turbopower.com"

Art Johnston

--- Gated via The Abyss BBS -*n...@filenet.wwiv.net*-
    (714) 903-9920 -* Westminster, California*-

Other Threads