String Grid Editable Fields

hi.

How do I make the fields in a TstringGrid editable?

Re:String Grid Editable Fields

In article <EACb4.2402$s4.65...@nnrp3.clara.net>, "Lucetia"

<(SPAMISUNWELCOME)@freeuk.com> writes:
>How do I make the fields in a TstringGrid editable?

Set the TStringGrid.Options to include goEditing, either in the Object
Inspector or in code as :-

MyStringGrid.Options := MyStringGrid.Options + goEditing;

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

AlanGLLoyd schrieb:

> >How do I make the fields in a TstringGrid editable?

> Set the TStringGrid.Options to include goEditing, either in the Object
> Inspector or in code as :-

> MyStringGrid.Options := MyStringGrid.Options + goEditing;

You mean

  MyStringGrid.Options := MyStringGrid.Options + [goEditing];

I believe ;-))

-Michael

Re:String Grid Editable Fields

In article <386F9E4A.97A80...@foni.net>, Michael Winter <win...@foni.net>
writes:

>You mean

>  MyStringGrid.Options := MyStringGrid.Options + [goEditing];

>I believe ;-))

You're absolutely right Michael !  - I started off typing Include(), realised I
could not use that and fell into the trap <g>.

Alan Lloyd
alangll...@aol.com

Other Threads