Informix Date diff Delphi Date

Hi!
        I use Delphi 3.01,and I make a date=1899/12/31
        and save to informix,I found Informix-date not equ delphi-date format
        ,,this is bad
        the delphi-date init=1900/1/1,informix-date init=1899/12/31
        when I send SQL command from Delphi to Informix,the Date will make error
        please help me.thank!

--
-- 3Rp- : <bin...@ms1.hinet.net>
--

Re:Informix Date diff Delphi Date

Bill wrote:
>         I use Delphi 3.01,and I make a date=1899/12/31
>         and save to informix,I found Informix-date not equ delphi-date format

Perhaps I have not understood the problem, but I have have had no
trouble passing dates to Informix from Delphi. The difference in
base-date does not matter - just send the date in the query and it gets
translated OK. If you do have a problem, just send the date as
DateToStr(), which will surely sort out any problems!

Can you post an example of a query that causes an error?

Other Threads