STILL TRANSPARENT IMAGE PROBLEM

The unit u sent me doesn't work, not in GRAPH unit...
The SetVisualPage and SetActivePage procedures don't work also...

If ANYONE has ANYTHING that works in 640x480 256 colors mode,
please...please let me know

I need a PutImage procedure that will mask the black pixel (using a pointer)
and procedures to flip pages (like SetActive SetVisual procedures)
but they HAVE to be in the GRAPH unit, i'm not sure if it's possible, let me
know if you know something...

Also you explained something about a bitmap, i didn't understand what u
meant, if you could please be ,ore specific, i will apreciate it...

thatkx a lot!
BiBa

Re:STILL TRANSPARENT IMAGE PROBLEM

@mnsi.net wrote:

> The unit u sent me doesn't work, not in GRAPH unit...
> The SetVisualPage and SetActivePage procedures don't work also...

> If ANYONE has ANYTHING that works in 640x480 256 colors mode,
> please...please let me know

> I need a PutImage procedure that will mask the black pixel (using a
> pointer)
> and procedures to flip pages (like SetActive SetVisual procedures)
> but they HAVE to be in the GRAPH unit, i'm not sure if it's possible,
> let me
> know if you know something...

> Also you explained something about a bitmap, i didn't understand what
> meant, if you could please be ,ore specific, i will apreciate it...

> thatkx a lot!
> BiBa

SetActive and SetVisual won't work in SVGA-modes (nor in mode12h). Not
with Graph that is.
Also GRAPHs PutImage is not very handy when you want to do sprites.
That is probably why everyone has his own sprite-routine and grpahics
library. Try using one of those and forget about GRAPH.
If you really want to stick with GRAPH you won't get lightning-fast
routines but for small sprites that's not really a problem. Best thing
to do is just Putpixel the sprite.
You might also want to have a look at
http://www.xs4all.nl/~remcodek/download.html#sprites. It's a sample
program that does sprites with GRAPH in VGA-mode (640x480x16 so without
pageflipping).

Good luck,

Remco de Korte
Soft Machine

Re:STILL TRANSPARENT IMAGE PROBLEM

I alreadt saw that method from ur site, it's way too slow and i already knew
it...

oh well, life sucks, so I guess i'll just have to use other units then
Graph....

thanx anyway,

Other Threads