Borland Visual Solutions Pack 1.1

My brother is writing a small application using DELPHI. Unfortunately
he is having problems when it comes to distributing the application.

Anyway, here is his question:

    Does anyone know which files to include along with a compiled DELPHI
    application which makes use of TX wordprocessor control which is part
    of the borland visual solutions pack version 1.1?

    I've tried including TX4VB.VBX but this doesn't seem to be enough.
    The error message I'm getting is something like:

        can't find all components

Sorry I can't be more precice about the question, I don't know DELPHI
myself.

Paul

Re:Borland Visual Solutions Pack 1.1

pmarqu...@bfsec.bt.co.uk (Paul Marquess) wrote:
>My brother is writing a small application using DELPHI. Unfortunately
>he is having problems when it comes to distributing the application.
>Anyway, here is his question:
>    Does anyone know which files to include along with a compiled DELPHI
>    application which makes use of TX wordprocessor control which is part
>    of the borland visual solutions pack version 1.1?

Is there anywhere I can get a demo exe of the capabilities of the
wordprocessing control? Or is there anything wrong in anyone E-mailing
me a copy of the sample exe.

Thank you.

Re:Borland Visual Solutions Pack 1.1

pmarqu...@bfsec.bt.co.uk (Paul Marquess) wrote:
>    Does anyone know which files to include along with a compiled DELPHI
>    application which makes use of TX wordprocessor control which is part
>    of the borland visual solutions pack version 1.1?

>    I've tried including TX4VB.VBX but this doesn't seem to be enough.
>    The error message I'm getting is something like:
>        can't find all components

I include the following :
TX4VB.VBX
TXL.DLL
TX_RTF.DLL
TXTOOLS.DLL
FONTMOD.DLL
WNDTOOLS.DLL
BIVBX11.DLL

Francis Pauwelyn
Francis.Pauwe...@ping.be.

Re:Borland Visual Solutions Pack 1.1

In article <DJMxMM....@bfsec.bt.co.uk>, pmarqu...@bfsec.bt.co.uke says...

>My brother is writing a small application using DELPHI. Unfortunately
>he is having problems when it comes to distributing the application.

>Anyway, here is his question:

>    Does anyone know which files to include along with a compiled DELPHI
>    application which makes use of TX wordprocessor control which is part
>    of the borland visual solutions pack version 1.1?

>    I've tried including TX4VB.VBX but this doesn't seem to be enough.
>    The error message I'm getting is something like:

>        can't find all components

>Sorry I can't be more precice about the question, I don't know DELPHI
>myself.

>Paul

Have you included the BIVBX.DLL?

Other Threads