Error with Demo (Indy) DNSResolver Client

I got the message "DNS Server Reports Query Name Error" when testing
the DNSResolver Client Demo of the Indy package. Ofcourse I used a
valid DNS (193.79.247.39 of UUnet) and filled out a domain name aswell
as a valid IP-address of some testwebsite.

When compiling another DNS-demo (DNSResolver), I receive a few
compiler-errors regarding non-declared items.

I am using Delphi 5 and downloaded the Indy-package 9.10 directly.

Who can help me out to get this working?

Thanks in advance,

Tokate