How to change default Font for objects?

Is there a way to change the default font used when a object is added to a
form (thru the IDE)?

Like, can have Courier New 10pt be the default font for TLabel objects
(instead of Man Sans Serif 8pt)?

Thanks,

>Brad

----------
Remove the 'Z'eees from e-mail address to respond to me directly...
----------

Re:How to change default Font for objects?

Brad -

 > Is there a way to change the default font used when a object is added to a
 > form (thru the IDE)?
 > Like, can have Courier New 10pt be the default font for TLabel objects
 > (instead of Man Sans Serif 8pt)?

No. By default all objects default to their parent's font. You could
write descendant objects that overwrote thate, but there is no option
within Delphi to do so.

Good luck.

Kurt

Re:How to change default Font for objects?

Create a new form, change the font, save it to the repository,
and use that form for a new projects. than most all components
 will use the parent font when
created...

Joe

--