Need math.pas or math.dcu !!!

"clueless" <se...@altern.org> wrote:
>Where to find it?
>Can anybody send it to me?

Upgrade your Delphi or live with out it.

Re:Need math.pas or math.dcu !!!

  In the professional and client server versions...

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

seb24 wrote in message <700mlk$hn...@forums.borland.com>...
>Where to find it?
>Can anybody send it to me?

Re:Need math.pas or math.dcu !!!

It's not part of the redistribuatble files.  Sending it to you would be
illegal.  You will need to upgrade to the pro or find a comparable math
library.

Jeff Overcash

seb24 wrote:

> Where to find it?
> Can anybody send it to me?

Re:Need math.pas or math.dcu !!!

Where to find it?
Can anybody send it to me?

Re:Need math.pas or math.dcu !!!

seb24 wrote in message <700mlk$hn...@forums.borland.com>...
>Where to find it?
>Can anybody send it to me?

You can find it in the Professional or Client/Server versions of
Delphi.

Overview information about the math unit can be seen in Section A
of:  www.infomaster.net/external/efg/Library/Delphi/MathInfo

Many of the functions in the math unit are available from other
sources.  Take a look at the Delphi Math Functions pages:
www.infomaster.net/external/efg/Library/Delphi/MathFunctions

In particular, the "General Math Functions" category has many
of the math unit functions.

Copyright laws prevent the math unit from being copied.

efg
efg's Computer Lab:  http://infomaster.net/external/efg

Earl F. Glynn                 E-Mail:  EarlGl...@att.net
Overland Park, KS  USA

Re:Need math.pas or math.dcu !!!

seb24 wrote:
> Where to find it?
> Can anybody send it to me?

You can probably find any function in Math.pas in one of  thelinks at

  http://www.infomaster.net/external/efg/Library/Delphi/MathFunctions/

 Sincerely, R. Bullock

Re:Need math.pas or math.dcu !!!

Thanks for correcting that Danny.  It was not included in the D3 std or
before and I assumed that this was still true in Delphi4.  Glad to see
Inprise must have listened to all the Standard owners who complained
about this in the past.

Jeff Overcash

Danny Thorpe wrote:

> Math.dcu is included in all versions of Delphi 4.0.   I'm not sure whether
> it was included in the Delphi 3.0 standard sku or not.

> -Danny

Re:Need math.pas or math.dcu !!!

Jeff Overcash <overc...@onramp.net> wrote in article
<36240709.892C5...@onramp.net>...

> It's not part of the redistribuatble files.  Sending it to you would be
> illegal.  You will need to upgrade to the pro or find a comparable math
> library.

> Jeff Overcash

> seb24 wrote:

> > Where to find it?
> > Can anybody send it to me?

Re:Need math.pas or math.dcu !!!

If he could upgrade, don't you think he would've done so already? Are
you some sort of snob or just plain stupid?

In article <36291013.534CA...@{*word*269}.net>, Kevin Westhead wrote:
> If he could upgrade, don't you think he would've done so already? Are
> you some sort of snob or just plain stupid?

Sometimes the posting says far more about the poster than the recipient
<g>

BTW, Anders is away from the forum at present, so don't be surprised
not to get a reply.

 Mike Orriss (m...@3kcc.co.uk)
 http://www.3kcc.co.uk/notetree.htm

Re:Need math.pas or math.dcu !!!

  Question you might want to ask yourself....  --  The orginal poster probably
didn't know they were there, so Ander's response is correct:  Upgrade or live
without....  --  So, now I ask you:  "Are you some sort of snob or just plain
stupid?"

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

Kevin Westhead wrote in message <36291013.534CA...@{*word*269}.net>...
>If he could upgrade, don't you think he would've done so already? Are
>you some sort of snob or just plain stupid?

>Anders Melander wrote:

>> "clueless" <se...@altern.org> wrote:

>> >Where to find it?
>> >Can anybody send it to me?

>> Upgrade your Delphi or live with out it.

Other Threads