QUESTION ABOUT ADO STORED PROCEDURES AND SQL SERVER 2000

HELLO FRIENDS..

ACTUALLY I WANT TO USE A SIMPLE STORED PROCEDURE CREATED IN SQL SERVER 2000
CALLING IT FROM DELPHI 5 AND USING ADO EXPRESS.

SOMEONE CAN TELL ME, HOW TO EXECUTE THE STORED PROCEDURE FROM DELPHI TO SEND
AND RECEIVE INFORMATION?

MY STORED PROCEDURE IS:

create procedure ObtenerIndice
@Param_NombreTabla varchar(50), @Param_Indice FLOAT OUTPUT
AS
 /*declarar variable*/
 DECLARE @IndiceNuevo float

 /*seleccionar valor del indice de la tabla condicionada*/
 SELECT @Param_Indice = indicetabla FROM indices
 WHERE nombretabla = @Param_NombreTabla

 /*incrementar el indice*/
 SET @IndiceNuevo = @Param_Indice + 1

 /*actualizar el valor del indice de la tabla condicionada*/
 UPDATE Indices
 SET IndiceTabla = @IndiceNuevo
 WHERE NombreTabla = @Param_NombreTabla

 /*regresa valor*/
 RETURN
go

THANK YOO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP...

Re:QUESTION ABOUT ADO STORED PROCEDURES AND SQL SERVER 2000

use TADOStoredProc component
config connection or connection string, procedure name and parameters
take a look at  TADOStoredProc help (using  TADOStoredProc)

Re:QUESTION ABOUT ADO STORED PROCEDURES AND SQL SERVER 2000

Please don't use all capital letter when posting questions...it is
considered to be the same thing as shouting.
-Howard

Re:QUESTION ABOUT ADO STORED PROCEDURES AND SQL SERVER 2000

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUGGESTION...

I WILL DO....

"ISC Oliver Blanco D." <softt...@avantel.net> wrote in message

> THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUGGESTION...