IEnumVariant - how do I implement this?

Delphi 4 NT 4 sp5

Any ideas or sample code for implementing the _NewEnum method for a COM
collection.
I found some examples written in D2 but I'm having lots of problems with it.

The documentation in this area is very scarce. No help in the help files
etc.

Any good books that could show me the way?

Craig Salmon

craig.sal...@towerfin.com

Re:IEnumVariant - how do I implement this?

hi
go to
http://www.intac.com/~bly/com/
there is an sample on Ienumvariant implementation (tutorial section)
bye

Craig Salmon <craig.sal...@fintel.tower.co.nz> a crit dans le message :
8a2rb0$4...@bornews.borland.com...

> Delphi 4 NT 4 sp5

> Any ideas or sample code for implementing the _NewEnum method for a COM
> collection.
> I found some examples written in D2 but I'm having lots of problems with
it.

> The documentation in this area is very scarce. No help in the help files
> etc.

> Any good books that could show me the way?

> Craig Salmon

> craig.sal...@towerfin.com

Other Threads