Administrator BDE & Access 97

I've created a DB under Access2000 and converted it in Access97 format. Then
i've created an alias with a MSACCESS driver under BDE administrator but
when i'ld like to test my DB, Administrator tell me there's a SQL error...

Does any of you have an idea ? Thanks !

Vinch

Re:Administrator BDE & Access 97

I'm running WinXP

Re:Administrator BDE & Access 97

1. You need DAO 3.5 installed on the target PC (part of MS
Office/Access/Excel 97). Access 2000 won't do, because it only contains DAO
3.6 !
2. Check if BDE Administrator | Configuration | Drivers | Native | MSACCESS

"Vincent" <vincent.pa...@urbanet.ch> wrote in message

> I've created a DB under Access2000 and converted it in Access97 format.
Then
> i've created an alias with a MSACCESS driver under BDE administrator but
> when i'ld like to test my DB, Administrator tell me there's a SQL error...

> Does any of you have an idea ? Thanks !

> Vinch

Other Threads