DB Desktop Error.

Hi,

I've been using the DB Desktop that comes with Delphi on my PC for quite
some time. Just recently,
it's started to display the error message:

Unexpected General Protection Violation - Press OK to save your documents
and exit paradox. Press ABORT to terminate paradox.

This happens when I try to exit the desktop, and sometimes when I try to
load it. What's worse, if I have another BDE application running at the same
time (even Delphi), it crashes the system.

I've re-installed the desktop, to no avail. Please help me. The last thing I
need at the moment is to have to reinstall
windows, delphi and all my components again.

TIA

Adam