Write to screen without unit Crt

I have read a lot of information about patching the unit Crt but did not do it
yet. I prefered to replace it with the unit Drivers and changed the code for
screen outputs in my programs.

If you want to write to the screen without Crt you can use the procedure
PrintStr from the unit Drivers. If you need to format your output you can use
the procedure FormatStr from the same unit, because PrintStr can only output a
string.

Outputs with PrintStr can be piped like outputs of DOS commands.

The unit Drivers is a part of the Turbo Vision package included in Borland
Pascal 7.0. Perhaps it is also available in other Pascal or Turbo Vision
versions.

Andreas Jakobsche
http://members.aol.com/AJakobsche/
mailto:AJakobs...@aol.com