file not found : wintypes.pas , why ?

Hi
  I am using Delphi 2.0 , I have encounter a problem when install new
components , a error message saying that 'wintypes.pas can not be found'
shows up , and then the Error always occur prevent me install any
components.I can't even reinstall components.

  Please help.

Re:file not found : wintypes.pas , why ?

In article <332AEE48.6...@netvigator.com>
           kevin...@netvigator.com "kevinlin" writes:

> Hi
>   I am using Delphi 2.0 , I have encounter a problem when install new
> components , a error message saying that 'wintypes.pas can not be found'
> shows up , and then the Error always occur prevent me install any
> components.I can't even reinstall components.

Try checking the aliases line in the add components window
(it should have wintypes=windows;winprocs=windows;......other stuff
in it)

have fun & stay happy ;)

--
Daniel Silverstone (Usually ;)