3D algorithms

Does anyone have any code (or link to a code) for 3d algorithms?
I want to make a program that i can walk around some streets and possible
have interaction with things. but all i can find is either Doom/wolfenstien
type engines or some complex source code and/or C code.
what i need is a quake like engine which is documented well, im not as
confident in pascal as i would like to be.
Thank you in advance.

Re:3D algorithms

I thought the source for the quake engine was available, too.
Just did a google search.  Id has code at

http://www.idsoftware.com/corporate/idtech/Files/downloads.html

I'm not sure if the rendering engine itself has source code there but
maybe you didn't need the source, just a program you could work
with?  Check out that page then.

FYI: the  google search I used was:  QUAKE ENGINE SOURCE CODE

"Peter Murray" <the_rat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Does anyone have any code (or link to a code) for 3d algorithms?
> I want to make a program that i can walk around some streets and possible
> have interaction with things. but all i can find is either Doom/wolfenstien
> type engines or some complex source code and/or C code.
> what i need is a quake like engine which is documented well, im not as
> confident in pascal as i would like to be.
> Thank you in advance.

Re:3D algorithms

I went to the link but unfortunatly its all in C :(
thanks anyway

Re:3D algorithms

> I went to the link but unfortunatly its all in C :(
> thanks anyway

What exactly are you looking for?  There are various ways to call
C code from Pascal.   Is that what you're looking for?

Re:3D algorithms

What im looking for is the pascal source to a simple quake like 3d engine so
i can add onto.

Re:3D algorithms

"Peter Murray" <the_rat...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

> Does anyone have any code (or link to a code) for 3d algorithms?
> I want to make a program that i can walk around some streets and
possible
> have interaction with things. but all i can find is either
Doom/wolfenstien
> type engines or some complex source code and/or C code.
> what i need is a quake like engine which is documented well, im not as
> confident in pascal as i would like to be.
> Thank you in advance.

Try
http://cg.cs.tu-berlin.de/~ki/engines.html

or

http://www.thefreecountry.com/developercity/graphicslibraries.shtml

or

http://www.devq.net/pascal/

If you try to find the much celebrated Inertia engine, I will save you
the trouble finding it since the addres moved (but not in the search
engines)

http://alex.casadave.org/inertia/index.html

Success

Femme