Simplex Method

--
Hi All,
I need a Simplex Method in Pascal, I found that method inside SWAG
utility but there isn't good info how to use it inside
Can someone help me?
If you know a good site of math algorithm, please tell me

Thanks in advance
----------------
Giuseppe Mosca
mc...@tin.it
Sono un cittadino europeo nato in terra d'Italia
C.A. Ciampi 31/12/1998

Re:Simplex Method

Giuseppe <mc...@tin.it> wrote in message news:3718A0F8.DA1DE4CE@tin.it...
> I need a Simplex Method in Pascal, I found that method inside SWAG
> utility but there isn't good info how to use it inside
> Can someone help me?

Look for several links about the Simplex method in the "Optimization" section of
www.efg2.com/lab/library/Delphi/MathFunctions/NumericalMethods.htm

efg
_________________________________
efg's Computer Lab:       www.efg2.com/lab
Delphi Books:  www.efg2.com/lab/TechBooks/Delphi.htm

Overland Park, KS  USA

Re:Simplex Method

I have a zipped archive containing lots of pascal numerical codes including
a simplex algorithm.  I found it somewhere on the Internet, but I don't
recall where now.  It's shareware I think.  In any event, I can email the
whole package to you (it's about 300k bytes) if you email me at
jgcr...@prodigy.net.
Giuseppe <mc...@tin.it> wrote in message news:3718A0F8.DA1DE4CE@tin.it...

> --
> Hi All,
> I need a Simplex Method in Pascal, I found that method inside SWAG
> utility but there isn't good info how to use it inside
> Can someone help me?
> If you know a good site of math algorithm, please tell me

> Thanks in advance
> ----------------
> Giuseppe Mosca
> mc...@tin.it
> Sono un cittadino europeo nato in terra d'Italia
> C.A. Ciampi 31/12/1998

Re:Simplex Method

What is a Simplex Method?

Mariano

Giuseppe wrote:

> --
> Hi All,
> I need a Simplex Method in Pascal, I found that method inside SWAG
> utility but there isn't good info how to use it inside
> Can someone help me?
> If you know a good site of math algorithm, please tell me

> Thanks in advance
> ----------------
> Giuseppe Mosca
> mc...@tin.it
> Sono un cittadino europeo nato in terra d'Italia
> C.A. Ciampi 31/12/1998

Re:Simplex Method

A Math solution of optimization problems, That is a method to minimize a
solution with some condition. Linear Programming brach of math.

----------------

Giuseppe <mc...@tin.it> wrote in <3718A0F8.DA1DE...@tin.it>:

>I need a Simplex Method in Pascal, I found that method inside SWAG
>utility but there isn't good info how to use it inside
>Can someone help me?
>If you know a good site of math algorithm, please tell me

you can find a nice simplex implementation here :
    http://www.netcologne.de/~nc-weidenma/readme.htm

you can find links to lots of other algorithms at the
Numerical Methods in Pascal web page :
    ftp://cloudlab.larc.nasa.gov/pnumsrc.htm

Mark Vaughan

Other Threads