Active forms and Code Signing.

I have created an active form that consists of a HTM file with an ActiveX
object embedded and the codebase pointing to my PWS.   I can open the page
on any desktop PC in our corporation but it won't download or run the
ActiveX.  Using IE3.02 an message appears saying that the source is not a
secure site and therefore will not download.  I think you can change the
security setting in IE3 to allow this to down load (not proved yet) but my
problem is that the IE install is a corporate install with all options
greyed out not allowing them to be changed.  My only option would appear to
be to make my PWS a secure site or possibly sign my OCX.
Can any only help me with this one. I'm not sure what is going on..
Rob
--
Rob Reid BBC Belfast
robert.r...@bbc.co.uk