Turbo Pascal 1.5 and Windows 95

I am trying to run turbo pascal 1.5 de{*word*81} under windows 95.

I have been told by Borland that there is a problem and the patch
is called TDWIN95.ZIP.  Does anyone know where I can download it.

Thanks,
Richard Ward.

Re:Turbo Pascal 1.5 and Windows 95

>I have been told by Borland that there is a problem and the patch
>is called TDWIN95.ZIP.  Does anyone know where I can download it.

I would expect that it can be found on Borlands FTP site.

Norman Driver (dri...@kfih.azr.nl) wrote:

=|>>I have been told by Borland that there is a problem and the patch
=|>>is called TDWIN95.ZIP.  Does anyone know where I can download it.

=|>I would expect that it can be found on Borlands FTP site.

i've searched complete index file and it wasn't listed.
it may be on their bbs; they have done this with other files as well, put
them on the bbs but not the ftp site, i have called their support line to
comment on this.

--
prplh...@metronet.com  |you can see by my coat i'm from the other side
                       |so can you tell me please..............who won
                       |...go ask alice....i think she'll know........

Other Threads