Changing which TFrame is displayed dynamically

All:

I have an app where persons can be enrolled in multiple studies. These
studies are displayed in a grid. Each study has a different questionnaire. I
had been using a separate form for each study and then using the LMD control
to change which form is displayed. IOW, as one scrolls through the grid, the
appropriate questionnaire is displayed on the LMD control. I am in the
process of converting to frames to conserve resources.

I would appreciate it if anyone can tell me how to dynamically display a
frame on a panel. The online help is not very informative in this regard.

TIA,

Mike

Re:Changing which TFrame is displayed dynamically

"Michael J. Austin" <austi...@ohsu.edu> wrote in message

<<I would appreciate it if anyone can tell me how to dynamically display a

> frame on a panel.>>

Assign the panel as the frame's parent.

Re:Changing which TFrame is displayed dynamically

Frame.Parent := Panel;  to show

Frame.Parent := nil;  to remove

> All:

> I have an app where persons can be enrolled in multiple studies. These
> studies are displayed in a grid. Each study has a different questionnaire.
> had been using a separate form for each study and then using the LMD
control
> to change which form is displayed. IOW, as one scrolls through the grid,
the
> appropriate questionnaire is displayed on the LMD control. I am in the
> process of converting to frames to conserve resources.

> I would appreciate it if anyone can tell me how to dynamically display a
> frame on a panel. The online help is not very informative in this regard.

> TIA,

> Mike

Re:Changing which TFrame is displayed dynamically

Thanks to Ray and the Color-Blind Chameleon. I will give it a go!

Mike

> All:

> I have an app where persons can be enrolled in multiple studies. These
> studies are displayed in a grid. Each study has a different questionnaire.
> had been using a separate form for each study and then using the LMD
control
> to change which form is displayed. IOW, as one scrolls through the grid,
the
> appropriate questionnaire is displayed on the LMD control. I am in the
> process of converting to frames to conserve resources.

> I would appreciate it if anyone can tell me how to dynamically display a
> frame on a panel. The online help is not very informative in this regard.

> TIA,

> Mike

Other Threads