RichEdit Text Format

Anyone know how to get RichEdit Text Format & Setting it instead of raw text
( color, bold, font etc.. )

Re:RichEdit Text Format

Use TRichEdit or TDBRichEdit

sarorn rith <aznr...@mediaone.net> wrote in message

> Anyone know how to get RichEdit Text Format & Setting it instead of raw
text
> ( color, bold, font etc.. )

Re:RichEdit Text Format

In article <3b622fc4$1_1@dnews>, Sarorn rith wrote:
> Anyone know how to get RichEdit Text Format & Setting it instead of raw text
> ( color, bold, font etc.. )

It is not at all clear what you are asking for. If you want to store the
content of a rich edit control with all formatting use Lines.SaveToStream or
SavetoFile, make sure the Plaintext property is set to false.

Re:RichEdit Text Format

Thanks Peter,

> SavetoFile, make sure the Plaintext property is set to false.

I think I solve my problem,  without knowing the 'Plaintext' property.
Cause when I  do
DBRichText.SaveToStream(s)
then
RichEditText.LoadFromStream(s)
.. do some editing, then
RichEditText.SaveToStream(s)
and
DBRichEditText.LoadFromStream(s).
My DBRichText got raw text instead of formated text.

Regards
Hott

Other Threads