SYBASE Native driver does't work.

I'm installing the sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere and when I try to
natively connect to my database thru the SYBASE driver it gives out the
error: "vendor initialization failed".
Can anyone tell me how to work it out?

Re:SYBASE Native driver does't work.

The BDE's Sybase driver is for Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE), not
Adaptive Server Anywhere (ASA). They are completely different products. With
the BDE, you need to use ODBC to connect to ASA. For more info about
connecting Delphi to ASA, see Sybase's white paper at
http://www.sybase.com/detail?id=1010193.

  Richard

"Mohammed Sameer" <msame...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I'm installing the sybase Adaptive Server Anywhere and when I try to
> natively connect to my database thru the SYBASE driver it gives out the
> error: "vendor initialization failed".
> Can anyone tell me how to work it out?

Other Threads