On Instal IBX 4.62 can't see IBXcomponentes

Hello,

I read questions and answers for Salvatore Besso 07.07.02 but I don't
understand why I don't see IBX componentes. I have instal Delphi5 and Update
5.01 and IBConsole6 and client...
I need TIBBackupService componente. When I instal IBXDP462Upd.exe I get
TIBBacupServices and others in help, but I can't see componentes on my
palett.  Jeff write : you must have install IB6.0 or higher ...

Where is the problem ?
In IBconsole...?

Thanks for answers

S.B.

Re:On Instal IBX 4.62 can't see IBXcomponentes

Install the latest version of IBX for D5, which is 5.03, from Jeff
Overcash's page on Code Central.

--
Bill (TeamB)

"S.B.S." <strase...@volja.net> wrote:
>Hello,

>I read questions and answers for Salvatore Besso 07.07.02 but I don't
>understand why I don't see IBX componentes. I have instal Delphi5 and Update
>5.01 and IBConsole6 and client...
>I need TIBBackupService componente. When I instal IBXDP462Upd.exe I get
>TIBBacupServices and others in help, but I can't see componentes on my
>palett.  Jeff write : you must have install IB6.0 or higher ...

They are on a totally separate pallet.  You are looking for hte InterBase Admin pallet and not the InterBase pallet right?

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)

Re:On Instal IBX 4.62 can't see IBXcomponentes

Thanks, I have problem with install because I copy some files from \BACKUP
direktorij into \BIN direktorij...
Now I have componente...

Thanks
S.B.

"S.B.S." <strase...@volja.net> wrote:
>Thanks, I have problem with install because I copy some files from \BACKUP
>direktorij into \BIN direktorij...
>Now I have componente...

There is only one file that goes in the bin directory,
dclibXx.bpl.  Any others coul;d cause problems in future
updates.  The backup is strictly the last version installed.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)

Other Threads