(Another) early - expired trial edition

Hi
I've also had the 'early expiry of trial' problem.
If you could send the patch that would be great.

Cheers, Jonathan Dunne

Re:(Another) early - expired trial edition

Jonathan,

I sent you the trial patch.

Varick
Inprise/Borland

Re:(Another) early - expired trial edition

Thanks Varick.
Unfortunately I had already left on Tuesday when you sent the file (I am in
the UK and it was 9:30pm) and I was on leave Wednesday. Would you be able to
send me the fixes for Thursday (and Friday if after midday EST)?
Thanks in advance!
Regards, Jonathan

Varick Pelton (Borland) <vpel...@borland.com> wrote in message

> Jonathan,

> I sent you the trial patch.

> Varick
> Inprise/Borland

Re:(Another) early - expired trial edition

Done.
Jonathan Dunne wrote:
> Thanks Varick.
> Unfortunately I had already left on Tuesday when you sent the file (I am in
> the UK and it was 9:30pm) and I was on leave Wednesday. Would you be able to
> send me the fixes for Thursday (and Friday if after midday EST)?
> Thanks in advance!
> Regards, Jonathan

Other Threads