Quick Report 3.0

Hi Folks,

I am on the search for a good Tutorial how to use QuickRep3.0 for Delphi
5...

Hopefully

Christian Baumgartner

Re:Quick Report 3.0

I learnt from the Quick Reports tutorial on QuSoft's pages:

www.qusoft.com

or: http://195.12.232.172/Downloaddoc.html takes you straight to the
documentation page (I don't know why their domain doesn't work!)

Hope this helps.

On Fri, 11 May 2001 00:05:26 +0200, "Christian Baumgartner"

<backbone.ba...@gmx.de> wrote:
>Hi Folks,

>I am on the search for a good Tutorial how to use QuickRep3.0 for Delphi
>5...

>Hopefully

>Christian Baumgartner

Re:Quick Report 3.0

Thx lot it was / is very helpful

"Gurble" <gurbleREM...@THISclear.net.nz> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> I learnt from the Quick Reports tutorial on QuSoft's pages:

> www.qusoft.com

> or: http://195.12.232.172/Downloaddoc.html takes you straight to the
> documentation page (I don't know why their domain doesn't work!)

> Hope this helps.

> On Fri, 11 May 2001 00:05:26 +0200, "Christian Baumgartner"
> <backbone.ba...@gmx.de> wrote:

> >Hi Folks,

> >I am on the search for a good Tutorial how to use QuickRep3.0 for Delphi
> >5...

> >Hopefully

> >Christian Baumgartner

Other Threads