compile HSC into source code?

I have a program that scrolls some text across
the screen and uses the ADVHSC.TPU  unit to play
FM HSC files. Is there a way to compile the hsc file
in with the source code? I need  a single file
to scroll the text and play the music.

Thanks
Kls

Re:compile HSC into source code?

Kls wrote in message <36c2531a.584977...@news.odsy.net>...
>I have a program that scrolls some text across
>the screen and uses the ADVHSC.TPU  unit to play
>FM HSC files. Is there a way to compile the hsc file
>in with the source code? I need  a single file
>to scroll the text and play the music.

Is that Antares's unit? If it is, there's a text file which describes the
syntax of every procedure and shows how to link .hsc files. btw, please send
that unit to my email. I lost antares's one long time ago =) Thanks.

Other Threads