NT Service Stopped when user logs off

Hi Friends
    I Wrote a NT Service in Delphi 4.0 and set it running automatically on
system account and interactive to desktop. When I boot the workstation the
service starts automatically but when a user logs on and logs off, it stops.
Anyone have some suggestion please help.

Priya

Re:NT Service Stopped when user logs off

This is the way NT works with a service that interacts with the
desktop (I Think ?) As far as I know the only way to fix this is not
to let it interact with the desktop, but then again you probably have
a reason for doing it.

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:37:17 +1000, "priya" <pr...@spectra.com.au>
wrote:

>Hi Friends
>    I Wrote a NT Service in Delphi 4.0 and set it running automatically on
>system account and interactive to desktop. When I boot the workstation the
>service starts automatically but when a user logs on and logs off, it stops.
>Anyone have some suggestion please help.

>Priya

Other Threads