Brightness/Contrast of a TJPEGImage

I have a TJPEGImage which I display in a TPaintBox and I want to provide
a way of altering the contrast or brightness. How could  I do this?
--
Ian Dunn                     I...@polyhedron.com

Polyhedron Software Ltd.
Programs for Programmers - QA, Compilers, Graphics

************ Visit our Web site on http://www.polyhedron.co.uk/ ************

Re:Brightness/Contrast of a TJPEGImage

In article <eY4lPFA8p+d1Y...@POLYHDRN.demon.co.uk>,
  Ian Dunn <I...@polyhedron.com> wrote:

> I have a TJPEGImage which I display in a TPaintBox and I want to provide
> a way of altering the contrast or brightness. How could  I do this?

      Create a TBitmap. Set PixelFormat:= pf24Bit. Assign the jpg
to the bitmap and modify the bitmap using Scanline. Display the bitmap.

<I...@polyhedron.com> writes

>I have a TJPEGImage which I display in a TPaintBox and I want to provide
>a way of altering the contrast or brightness. How could  I do this?

I am also interested in any algorithms/code which allows me to take a
bitmap and convert it to a watermark, by varying contrast or brightness.
It ain't easy!
--
David H. Bolton

Other Threads