Windows (95) + Turbo Pascal 6.0

Hello,
Ive written many programs in Turbo Pascal 6.0. Can I convert them for use
with Windows95 or Windows3.11 ? Therefore not in a Dos-Window.
Bye.
Additionally, could you send the email to my eMail-Adress, not to this
newsgroup ?
--
Thilo Klein - Germany;

Re:Windows (95) + Turbo Pascal 6.0

Sorry - my news reader is damaged and I can't send you E-Mail. I think (with TP7.0) you can write Windows (3.1) programs, but it must runing under Windows 95 too. Else, if it exist, run program BPW (Borland Pascal for Windows). If it still not working, you must buy TP7.0 or, better, Delphi 2.0 or 3.0. You know, it's from borland (inprise - www.inprise.com) and it's pascal language. It will be more easy. I can garanteed.

Thilo Klein je v sporoilu <01bdb7bd$7c1fc240$62c15fc2@default> napisal ...

>Hello,
>Ive written many programs in Turbo Pascal 6.0. Can I convert them for use
>with Windows95 or Windows3.11 ? Therefore not in a Dos-Window.
>Bye.
>Additionally, could you send the email to my eMail-Adress, not to this
>newsgroup ?
>--
>Thilo Klein - Germany;

Other Threads