Board index » delphi » Multipart Multitreading Downloading, resuming broken or stopped downloads on HTTP(S)/FTP, certificates for encrypted connections and more

Multipart Multitreading Downloading, resuming broken or stopped downloads on HTTP(S)/FTP, certificates for encrypted connections and more

Sorry for offtopic but I saw lately quite a few questions related to the
subject so I decided to post information below

Hope many will find it very useful.

Best regards

Alex

===

Downloading, uploading and www posting of internet resources. Sending and
receiving e-mail messages via SSL.

The Clever Internet Suite Version 3.0 allows you to download/upload the
Internet resources asynchronously and obtain all the necessary related them
without interfering the main application processes. The set of e-mail
components can connect to mail the server via Secure Socket Layer (SSL)
channel. Suite also allows you to display the progress information during
downloading, uploading or www data posting.

Key features:

* Multipart Multitreading downloading.
* Ability of resuming broken or stopped downloads from where they left off
on both HTTP/HTTPS and FTP servers.
* Allows you to work by the secured channel (HTTPS) using SSL.
* Using certificates for encrypted connections.
* Allows you to have standard GUI authentication mode by using the Internet
Explorer Error Dialog.
* Simulation web form POST request.
* Delphi and C++Builder demos code.
* Full indexed help system.

The shipping includes installations for Delphi 4, 5, 6 and 7 and C Builder
4, 5 and 6.

Release info:
http://www.clevercomponents.com/products/inetsuite/suitev3release.asp
Suite Tour: http://www.clevercomponents.com/products/inetsuite/suite.asp
New For version 3.0:
http://www.clevercomponents.com/products/inetsuite/suitehistory.asp
FAQ: http://www.clevercomponents.com/products/inetsuite/inetsuitefaqs.asp
Downloads: http://www.clevercomponents.com/downloads/inetsuite.asp
Compiled Demos: http://www.clevercomponents.com/downloads/inetsuite.asp

Re:Multipart Multitreading Downloading, resuming broken or stopped downloads on HTTP(S)/FTP, certificates for encrypted connections and more

In borland.public.delphi.internet.winsock, Alex <> wrote in message
<3ec89e2...@newsgroups.borland.com>...

>The Clever Internet Suite Version 3.0 allows you to download/upload the
>Internet resources asynchronously and obtain all the necessary related them
>without interfering the main application processes.

Nothing for NNTP?

--
Posted using Jake's Super Newsreader 0.9.2.871

Re:Multipart Multitreading Downloading, resuming broken or stopped downloads on HTTP(S)/FTP, certificates for encrypted connections and more

Dear Jake,
We are working on NNTP and few other issues and you will see them
implemented very soon.
Best regards,
CleverComponents Team
www.CleverComponents.com
i...@CleverComponents.com

"Jake O'Lantern" <anonym...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

> In borland.public.delphi.internet.winsock, Alex <> wrote in message
> <3ec89e2...@newsgroups.borland.com>...

> >The Clever Internet Suite Version 3.0 allows you to download/upload the
> >Internet resources asynchronously and obtain all the necessary related
them
> >without interfering the main application processes.

> Nothing for NNTP?

> --
> Posted using Jake's Super Newsreader 0.9.2.871

Other Threads