Creating the multipart message with indy 9.0

Hi,
I am working on my e-mail program. I have problem with
creating multipart message using TIdMessage component from Indy 9.0.
I want to ask what I have to do to make multipart message using only
TIdMessage.I am using Delphi 5.0 if it is signifficant so I want to ask for
sending meexample code of creating multipart message with Delphi
environment.
My e-mail address:  wiecz...@poczta.onet.pl

Michal

Re:Creating the multipart message with indy 9.0

In borland.public.delphi.internet.winsock, Michal W <wiecz...@pozta.onet.pl>
wrote in message <3e56a6e0
@newsgroups.borland.com>...

>Hi,
>I am working on my e-mail program. I have problem with
>creating multipart message using TIdMessage component from Indy 9.0.
>I want to ask what I have to do to make multipart message using only
>TIdMessage.I am using Delphi 5.0 if it is signifficant so I want to ask for
>sending meexample code of creating multipart message with Delphi
>environment.
>My e-mail address:  wiecz...@poczta.onet.pl

Do a google or tamaracka search on this newsgroup.
You'll end up with at least 25 relevant messages explaining in detail.

--
***Posted by Jake's Custom Newsgroup Reader***

Other Threads