idSNMP and examples

Hi,
could any one please explain how to use this component (TidSNMP).
I can get quicksend to work fine but I alway recieve false when running
sendquery. I have added a Mib, host, community to the Query but never
recieve anything back.

I also want to know, how would I use idsnmp to do a walk or getnext
returning the new OID as well as the value recieved.

Thanks
Mike

Re:idSNMP and examples

Michael Kumm wrote:
> Hi,
> could any one please explain how to use this component (TidSNMP).
> I can get quicksend to work fine but I alway recieve false when
> running sendquery. I have added a Mib, host, community to the Query
> but never recieve anything back.

> I also want to know, how would I use idsnmp to do a walk or getnext
> returning the new OID as well as the value recieved.

> Thanks
> Mike

I've just uploaded a Indy SNMP demo to 'borland.public.attachments'.  I
hope it helps.

--
Colin
e-mail :co...@wilsonc.demon.co.uk