How to keep sessioid form post to post?

How do I keep the SessionId (ASP at my server) thou continue post with
idHTTP.Post? I know that this is done with a cookie-value, but how do I set
this from my client?

/Janus

Re:How to keep sessioid form post to post?

You must add this line in the client requestinfo.headers object:
'cookie: IDHTTPSESSIONID=XXXXXXXXXXXX'

XXXXXXXXXXXX is the sessionid that the server assigns to the client. For get
it, the server must send it to the client and then the client can add it to
tyhe headers.

bye.

Carlos Cuesta
ccue...@actionware.es
Madrid
Spain

"Janus" <vitt...@post1.tele.dkxx> escribi en el mensaje

> How do I keep the SessionId (ASP at my server) thou continue post with
> idHTTP.Post? I know that this is done with a cookie-value, but how do I
set
> this from my client?

> /Janus

Other Threads