Output parameter of a Stored Procedure problem with Sybase and Delphi 5

      I have a SP that returns a parameter when is called in
SQLAdvantage and a diferent one in my app written in Delphi 5 ( in my
App allways returns 0 ( zero ).

 If someone could help me, I will appreciate.

Thanks in Advance.

Re:Output parameter of a Stored Procedure problem with Sybase and Delphi 5

Care to rephrase question and put some more info?
It would be hard to guess anything with what you wrote.
What does it have to do with SQLAdvantage? Does this app call the sybase
proc and works fine, but you delphi app not, or you mean a SP in Advantage
SQL server, where it works?
What components do you use?
How do you call the SP?
Does is return a result set too?

Etc....

--
Regards

Jose Carlos Cunha wrote in message

<3a3a1e43.240296...@newsgroups.borland.com>...

>      I have a SP that returns a parameter when is called in
>SQLAdvantage and a diferent one in my app written in Delphi 5 ( in my
>App allways returns 0 ( zero ).

> If someone could help me, I will appreciate.

>Thanks in Advance.

Other Threads