URGENT: Delphi 1.0 x Oracle 7.3

Hello,

How to configure BDE Config of Delphi 1.0 to acess Oracle 7. 3 Database?

I am receiving the following message: "Error while trying to retrieve
text of error ORA-03121".

I need this information URGENTLY

Thanks,

Lincoln Amorim

Re:URGENT: Delphi 1.0 x Oracle 7.3

You might already have this information, but here is what ORA-03121 means
(substitute SQL*Net for Net8):

-----extracted from Oracle documentation-----
ORA-03121 no interface driver connected - function not performed

Cause:  This message occurs usually because the Net8 driver is not loaded
into memory or there is a mismatch of the version of the driver. A user
program linked with an obsolete library may also cause this message. Only
programs provided by Oracle Corporation should use this interface.

Action:  If the message occurred during use of a program provided by Oracle
Corporation, contact customer support. If a user program caused the message,
relink the program with current versions of the Oracle libraries.
-----end of extraction-----

Can you connect successfully from SQL*Plus?  Does your system path include
the Oracle "bin" folder for the version you are using?

V/R
Russell L. Smith

Lincoln Amorim wrote in message <3607A706.5E799...@hcnet.usp.br>...
>I am receiving the following message: "Error while trying to retrieve
>text of error ORA-03121".

Other Threads