Wierd Problem In COM

Hello,
I'm having a very wierd problem and I thought it might have to do with COM.
I have a COM object inside this COM Object I have a threadqueue based on the
WMQ.
I noticed some leaks in this application but the code seems fine. So I was
trying to isolate the problem adn wrote a test COM Object that just has a
queue, bombs the queue, the queue handles the items and thats all. The queue
handles the items fine and frees them but it seems to be that it doesn't
free all the memory and there is a little bit more memory every time I run
the test.
After leaving the queue resting a while it regains a little bit of the lost
memory but there still is a leak.
Does anyone have any clue?
8an

Re:Wierd Problem In COM

If you take out the COM part, do you still have a leak? If no, show the COM
code.

--
have fun
Binh Ly

"Eytan Heidingsfeld" <ey...@tradertools.com> wrote in message

> Hello,
> I'm having a very wierd problem and I thought it might have to do with
COM.
> I have a COM object inside this COM Object I have a threadqueue based on
the
> WMQ.
> I noticed some leaks in this application but the code seems fine. So I was
> trying to isolate the problem adn wrote a test COM Object that just has a
> queue, bombs the queue, the queue handles the items and thats all. The
queue
> handles the items fine and frees them but it seems to be that it doesn't
> free all the memory and there is a little bit more memory every time I run
> the test.
> After leaving the queue resting a while it regains a little bit of the
lost
> memory but there still is a leak.
> Does anyone have any clue?

Other Threads