TCoolbar causes computer to crash

I bought Delphi v5. I want to use the TCoolBar component. But when I use it,
and run my program, the computer crashes (I have to press the PC's reset
button) within ten seconds as I move the TCoolbands around. The only items
in my TCoolband bars are TMediaplayers and a TTrackbar.

Is this a known bug? Or am I misusing the component?

Re:TCoolbar causes computer to crash

I should probably add that I use Windows 98.

Re:TCoolbar causes computer to crash

APentecostal,

"APentecostal" <nospam.pentecos...@rogers.com> wrote in message

> I bought Delphi v5. I want to use the TCoolBar component. But when I
use it,
> and run my program, the computer crashes (I have to press the PC's
reset
> button) within ten seconds as I move the TCoolbands around. The only
items
> in my TCoolband bars are TMediaplayers and a TTrackbar.

> Is this a known bug? Or am I misusing the component?

Well, it might be that you're doing something wrong. However, my first
thought would be that it has something to do with a faulty video driver
in your PC. A problem severe enough to require a hardware reset usually
means it's happening at a pretty low level, like a device driver.

Ken
---
Ken White
kwh...@adpsi.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi and C++ Builder
http://www.adpsi.com

Other Threads