Delphi 5 Trial Patch

Hello,

please send new LIC-files. Because of problems with our mail
server the last LIC-files arrived too late on my account.
Sorry, that's not your fault, but it would be very nice if you could
send new ones.

Thank you very much

Markus

 Markus Dankesreiter

 uniOPT AG
 Software for increased efficiency
 Maximilianstrasse 29
 93047 Regensburg
 Germany
 Tel. +49-941-595780
 Fax. +49-941-595787
 eMail: Markus.Dankesrei...@uniopt.de

Re:Delphi 5 Trial Patch

I have sent it again.

--
Kind Regards,

Steve Peters
Borland Developer Support

Please do not send discussion group posts directly
to me as they may be ignored. Responses should be
posted directly to the newsgroups where they may be
shared by all.

Disclaimer:
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/disclaim.html

Markus Dankesreiter wrote:
> Hello,

> please send new LIC-files. Because of problems with our mail
> server the last LIC-files arrived too late on my account.
> Sorry, that's not your fault, but it would be very nice if you could
> send new ones.

> Thank you very much

> Markus

Other Threads