Delphi3.01 - SYSTEM.PAS missing - AFTER INSTALLATION

I have d3.01. I tried to compile couple of programs and I found errors -
(never had them before) system.pas not found. I checked in my lib
directory, I have only system dcu unit... what should I do? What is the
right way?

Paul
fo...@technologist.com

Re:Delphi3.01 - SYSTEM.PAS missing - AFTER INSTALLATION

Hi Paul.
    What version of Delphi 3 are you running?
    The .pas files you are looking for only come with the Client/Server.

Thank you for using Borland News Fourms.

Paul wrote:
> I have d3.01. I tried to compile couple of programs and I found errors -
> (never had them before) system.pas not found. I checked in my lib
> directory, I have only system dcu unit... what should I do? What is the
> right way?

> Paul
> fo...@technologist.com

Other Threads