How to install Language driver?

Hi.
I want to know the process to install language driver of Database
Engine Configuration.
To my concern, there should be several(more than twenty)language
drivers in the combobox of the Configuration.
But in my case, the combobox contains only two language drivers,
dBASE ENU cp437, and 'ascii'ANSI.
When I finished to install Delphi, I found language drivers normally,
but with some unrecognizable reason, I lost the drivers.
In other PC, I found the directory of ..\LANGDRV, and driver files, and
my PC doesn't have it.
If you know the way to install the language driver additionally, please
let me know.
I wait your reply.

Thank in advance.
from Incheon, Korea.