Anyone using Apollo?  Any opinions?

Thanks,

Scott
s...@io.org              http://www.io.org/~sfb/       Scott  F.  Barnes
s...@iaw.on.ca           http://www.iaw.on.ca/~sfb/    Ridgeway, Ontario
My Occasional Server >  http://204.225.37.200/        C   A  N  A  D  A

Re:Apollo - Any Good?

: Anyone using Apollo?  Any opinions?

The most recent pre-release that I was sent seems to have fixed all the bugs
I knew about.  The product performs as advertised (smaller and faster than
the BDE, but no SQL, dBase files only - FoxPro or Propriatary Indices).

hih
pth

Re:Apollo - Any Good?

Is there an email address for the company that makes Apollo?  Phone
# perhaps?

--

Internet:  cwbut...@vixa.voyager.net
Home Phone:  517 663 6570

Re:Apollo - Any Good?

>   C W Butler <cwbut...@vixa.voyager.net> writes:
>  Is there an email address for the company that makes Apollo?  Phone
>  # perhaps?

They are on Compuserve, but I'm not sure of the id.  Their phone number
is:   (909) 699-9657

Other Threads