Non modal Form in DLL using D1.02

how I implement in D1.02 a non-modal form in a DLL.....

may this question arised in the old days, while I have
a problem now dealing with my old DLL implementation :

....Application.CreateForm (TWge_Fnk, WGe_Fnk);

and later

   WGe_Fnk.Show;

what is the experts code ???

--
Hanspeter Widmer

e-mail : HpWidmer@"NO.Junk"compuserve.com

PS : Please remove "NO.Junk" in case of reply O:)

Re:Non modal Form in DLL using D1.02

On 8 Sep 98 06:27:18 GMT, "HpWidmer" <H...@nojunk.com> wrote:

>how I implement in D1.02 a non-modal form in a DLL.....

>may this question arised in the old days, while I have
>a problem now dealing with my old DLL implementation :

>....Application.CreateForm (TWge_Fnk, WGe_Fnk);

>and later

>   WGe_Fnk.Show;

>what is the experts code ???

To the best of my knowledge, this is not possible in D1.

Sorry,
Mark

Other Threads