TPU's problems... Help!

Hi,

        Last day I tried to make my own Unit, and need using the App.tpu. But the
compiler didn't recognize it. I looked for the unit, but it was in the
right dir (\UNITS);
Could you tell why if this happening and with me a possible answer to my
problem?

        Thanks in advance.

Re:TPU's problems... Help!

make sure the tpu is in the correct working directory.
like my units are all in C:\tp7 so i go to the DOS shell
and change the directory to c:\tp7.  go back to the program
and compile it.

brent

Re:TPU's problems... Help!

Hi,

put all units in 1 directory and set the unit-dir of this directory,
or set the unit-dir at all directorys that contains units, skipped
with ";" i.e. C:\BPBIN; C:\BP\UNITS etc. By default i think it is
C:\BP\BIN.
(Sorry for my very bad english language)

regards
Gerhard

--
MAILTO : ----------------------- Gerhard.Gros...@t-online.de
HOME   : ----------------------

Sergio Lerena Robles schrieb in Nachricht
<01bd5ecd$53e0f400$7e00a8c0@A2075>...

>Hi,

> Last day I tried to make my own Unit, and need using the App.tpu.
But the
>compiler didn't recognize it. I looked for the unit, but it was in
the
>right dir (\UNITS);
>Could you tell why if this happening and with me a possible answer to
my
>problem?

> Thanks in advance.

Other Threads