Good book for Borland C++

 Hi,

    I know that this isn't the good newsgroup, but there isn't one for
Borland C++, so I post the message here.

    Can you suggest a good book on Borland C++ for NT ?

    I don't need C++ tutorial, I'm a rather experienced C++ programmer, I
worked on Unix systems. Now We must work on NT.

    Thanks.

    [email protected]

Re:Good book for Borland C++

Zixiong WANG wrote:
>  Hi,

>     I know that this isn't the good newsgroup, but there isn't one for
> Borland C++, so I post the message here.

General DOS issues sould go to comp.os.msdos.programmer, general Windows
issues belong in comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.misc or similar group.
There are also the borland.* groups, which can be accessed on the public
news server forums.borland.com, and echoed on larger news servers.

>     Can you suggest a good book on Borland C++ for NT ?

>     I don't need C++ tutorial, I'm a rather experienced C++ programmer, I
> worked on Unix systems. Now We must work on NT.

You might try looking for newer editions of Borland C++ Handbook,
published by McGraw-Hill.  I have the fourth edition, which covers C++
3.1 for DOS, Windows 3.x, and NT.

>     Thanks.

>     [email protected]

[email protected] | scheduled chaos and mayhem. . . .  |

Other Threads