Simple sounds in Pascal?

I am finishing up a fairly simple battleship program (one player) and
would like to add some sounds to it.  I don't really want to bother with
wavs or other sound formats and the units to play them.  All I really
would like to do is use the sound/nosound procedure, but I don't really
want to bother experimenting to get the right sounds.  If anyone knows
where I could find an archive of some sound procedures that use sound
and nosound I would be most appreciative.  I am open to suggestions.
Also, is there a way to get the sound procedure to use the external
speakers and not the system speaker?

Thanks
Vince