HELP Error when maximizing MDI-Child windows !!

Hi There

I have a MDI parent form and several MDI Child forms.

When I create a Childform it is maximized so it would fit to the desktop
and not to the MDI parent.

The Childs' windowstate are set to wsmaximized !!!

If I drag the MDI Parent form a very little bit, then the childform adjusts
itself to the MDI Parent. !!!
I don't have a clou as to what the problem might be !

--
Thanks in advance

Regards

Allan Bentsen
SystemsConsultant
Telephone: 33 14 71 44 ext. 342
mailto:abent...@4d.dk
http://www.4d.dk/

Re:HELP Error when maximizing MDI-Child windows !!

Allan -

 > When I create a [MDI] Childform it is maximized so it would fit to the desktop
 > and not to the MDI parent.

That's not possible.. If the child is an MDIChild it is required to
remain within the bounds of the parent (in this case the MDIClient
which fills whatever space in the MDIParent that you haven't reserved
for toolbar's and such.)

Good luck.

Kurt

Re:HELP Error when maximizing MDI-Child windows !!

Hi Kurt

Well, I experienzed the error, but it disappeared when I rebooted my
machine for the third time !!

Perhaps it was a lone once in a lifetime error :-))

Thanks for Your answer :-))

--
Thanks in advance

Regards

Allan Bentsen
SystemsConsultant
Telephone: 33 14 71 44 ext. 342
mailto:abent...@4d.dk
http://www.4d.dk/

Kurt Barthelmess (TeamB) <71333.2...@compuserve.com> wrote in article
<356b8b95.650...@forums.borland.com>...

> Allan -

>  > When I create a [MDI] Childform it is maximized so it would fit to the
desktop
>  > and not to the MDI parent.

> That's not possible.. If the child is an MDIChild it is required to
> remain within the bounds of the parent (in this case the MDIClient
> which fills whatever space in the MDIParent that you haven't reserved
> for toolbar's and such.)

> Good luck.

> Kurt

Other Threads