BDEAdmin and $2501

Hello,

I get the Message $2501, no memory for this operation, if I want to change
the settings in BDE Admin.

When I mayby choose Configuration | Driver | Native | Paradox, the right
part of the window show nothing, but the message $2501, no memory for this
operation, apear.
This happens on every leaf of the tree "configuration"

Sstem is Win98.

What's wrong?
--
Michael Neuendorf
Tel.:  02306/207-198

Re:BDEAdmin and $2501

> $2501, no memory for this operation

Look at the suggestions on http://www.bdesupport.com/errors.htm.
Changing the BDE config settings should fix it for you.

David R.

Re:BDEAdmin and $2501

See http://community.borland.com/article/0,1410,15329,00.html

--
Bill

Re:BDEAdmin and $2501

>> $2501, no memory for this operation

>Look at the suggestions on http://www.bdesupport.com/errors.htm.
>Changing the BDE config settings should fix it for you.

Thank you, it fixes the problem with the application, but not with
bdeadmin. bdeadmin still won't work. I used bdecfg32 to change the
settings. I hope i never have had to use bdeadmin on this machine :).

Michael

--
Michael Neuendorf
eMail: XMNeuendo...@Schulte-Derne.de
please remove the X from email-address

Re:BDEAdmin and $2501

> Thank you, it fixes the problem with the application, but not with
> bdeadmin. bdeadmin still won't work. I used bdecfg32 to change the
> settings. I hope i never have had to use bdeadmin on this machine :).

Sometimes you have to fiddle with the memory location.  Worst case
scenario, you should be able to shut down all BDE apps and then BDE
Admin should run without the problem.

David R.

Other Threads