????How can I translate BDE Messages ???

Hi Roman it's again, i did what you told me and everything worked fine
(first i didnt know that consts.pas wasn't available with D3
installation but searching on the internet i found it). The only thing i
could not do, is to change messages like "Key Violation" or "Primary Key
Violation". Do you know where those messages come from and how i can
translate them?

Thank in advance, Esteban.

Roman Krejci escribi: